Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 789,270 Dinar (руб 39,741) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)