Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 788,204 Dinar (1,566,398 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (25 minutes ago)