Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47596 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 759,962 Dinar (1,596,707 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)