Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 909,644 Dinar (₩872,635) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)