Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 767,975 Dinar (₩744,277) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)