Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 770,336 Dinar (₩751,372) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)