Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.104 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 752,654 Dinar (20,285 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)