Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.755 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 537,576 Dinar (R$ 1,442) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)