Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.270 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 847,482 Dinar (1,210KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (23 minutes ago)