Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 708.812 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 881,431 Dinar (1,244KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)