Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.830 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 410,341 Dinar (632KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)