Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05137 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 811,730 Dinar (15,801,261 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)