Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05199 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 795,742 Dinar (15,304,584 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)