Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.898 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 851,663 Dinar (Bs 7,286) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)