Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.400 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 778,000 Dinar (Bs 6,571) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)