Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 338,025 Dinar (Bs 2,859) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)