Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04093 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 682,576 Dinar (Bs 16,675,263) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)