Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 341.935 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,538,412 Dinar (4,499 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)