Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 347.353 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 792,643 Dinar (2,282 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)