Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1444.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,678 Dinar (€714) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)