Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40950 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 481,495 Dinar (COL$1,175,809) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)