Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 522.636 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 386,374 Dinar (739 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)