Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 745,033 Dinar (₨41,504) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)