Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,574 Dinar ($936) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)