Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.950 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,811 Dinar ($876) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)