Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,475 Dinar ($852) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)