Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.172 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 973,281 Dinar (¥87,115) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)