Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.947 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,234,344 Dinar (kr 8,516) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)