Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 137.810 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 804,004 Dinar (kr 5,834) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)