Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.980 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,252,327 Dinar (kr 9,142) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)