Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.990 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,421,992 Dinar (kr 9,945) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)