Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.776 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,415,862 Dinar (kr 9,581) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (35 minutes ago)