Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.152 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,395,882 Dinar (kr 9,296) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 751,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)