Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 872.039 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 369,113 Dinar (C$423) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)