Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 811.154 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 495,601 Dinar (611 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (32 minutes ago)