Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.999 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 870,403 Dinar (998 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)