Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 854.444 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,004,651 Dinar (1,176 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 797,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)