Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.898 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 473,907 Dinar (565 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)