Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 828.307 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 593,408 Dinar (716 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)