Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.786 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 896,331 Dinar (1,139,794 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)