Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.791 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 933,421 Dinar (1,179,440 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)