Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,673 Dinar (1,306,583 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (29 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)