Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 491,386 Dinar (629,732 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)