Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 935,583 Dinar (1,189,234 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)