Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 431,007 Dinar (€343) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)