Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.622 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 822,618 Dinar (Mex$ 12,347) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (36 minutes ago)