Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03195 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 661,026 Dinar (﷼ 20,687,195) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)