Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.455 IQD / MDL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 796,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 781,032 Dinar (11,932 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)