Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.349 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 496,775 Dinar (53,135 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)