Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.212 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,074 Dinar (53,958 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)