Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.528 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 338,576 Dinar (35,535 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)