Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.858 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 343,006 Dinar (34,794 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)