Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.282 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 828,380 Dinar (73,428 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)