Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.102 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 327,955 Dinar (36,030 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)