Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.391 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 888,644 Dinar (85,519 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)