Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.089 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 332,840 Dinar (1,206 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)