Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.104 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 329,462 Dinar (1,198 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $18,518 (about 1 hour ago)