Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.720 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 339,224 Dinar (Mex$ 5,409) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)