Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.227 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 729,177 Dinar (₨40,005) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 2 hours ago)