Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.680 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 736,391 Dinar (44,147 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)