Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,955 Dinar (€738) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)