Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 929,305 Dinar (€677) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)