Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 16.664 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 452,734 Dinar (27,168 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)