Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 552,111 Dinar (€431) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)