Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 647,418 Dinar (€523) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)