Cost of living in Terni, Italy vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1354.512 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,780 Dinar (€760) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)