Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.805 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 827,952 Dinar (Mex$ 12,582) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)