Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 531,134 Dinar (CH$293,788) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)