Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.522 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 803,251 Dinar (R 9,074) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)