Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 96.590 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 725,718 Dinar (R 7,513) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (41 minutes ago)