Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 101.828 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 762,727 Dinar (R 7,490) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)