Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.280 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,020 Dinar (3,237 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 725,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (32 minutes ago)