Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.059 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 578,981 Dinar (1,787 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)