Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,962 prices entered by 506 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 755,274 Dinar (﷼ 26,791,829) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (43 minutes ago)