Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,197 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03635 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 772,585 Dinar (﷼ 21,256,232) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)