Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,425 prices entered by 552 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02829 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 859,630 Dinar (﷼ 30,390,206) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)