Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,865 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03543 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 751,591 Dinar (﷼ 21,214,066) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)