Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.253 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,682 Dinar (L 17,565) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)