Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.889 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 464,195 Dinar (L 8,946) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)