Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.483 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 357,540 Dinar (L 7,082) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)