Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.712 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 865,227 Dinar (L 17,405) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)