Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 827.616 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 536,064 Dinar (NZ$648) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)