Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 867,010 Dinar (192,005 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 742,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)