Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.295 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 449,910 Dinar (104,740 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)