Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36596 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 441,720 Dinar (1,207,010 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)