Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14350 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 810,568 Dinar (5,648,417 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)