Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28301 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,607 Dinar (2,825,370 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)