Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14492 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 639,159 Dinar (4,410,411 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)