Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 376,482 Dinar (€292) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)