Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 892,949 Dinar (€650) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)