Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 24.158 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 412,882 Dinar (Php17,091) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)