Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.588 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 756,957 Dinar ($b4,386) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)