Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.593 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 738,123 Dinar ($b4,277) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)