Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.418 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 862,086 Dinar ($b5,029) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)