Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.696 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,530 Dinar (202,263 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)