Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.647 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 425,868 Dinar (3,620 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)