Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 471,848 Dinar (€357) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)