Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 936,018 Dinar (€646) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)