Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,961 Dinar (€752) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)