Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1398.915 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,534 Dinar (€737) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)