Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,141,912 Dinar (¥108,325) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)