Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.168 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 361,287 Dinar (RM1,357) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (43 minutes ago)